Friday 11 February 2011

Busy life

It's been a busy year so far. Just into the second month and the work just never ends.
I work from home now so that is a great thing to do if you can. But it doesn't mean that you work any less, I'd say more if anything. And aside from this blog and my Youtube that I keep going I have a game that I have been working very hard on. More on that in a bit.

I recently had a tooth extracted and to be honest it knocked me for six. I was fine for the first day or so then it hit hard. Ouch! I won't be doing that again in a hurry that's for dure :P

Here's a new short for you if you don't watch my Youtube. It called moon.



Took me a while to render this one out and had to do it over time due to other commitments. But it was fun to make and got me thinking, how about 3D?

So I tried it, it works pretty well so I'll do more of this for sure. I have a plan and hope to get it done real soon.



more of that kind of thing soon enough.

The most exciting thing for me a the moment right now is KAMI RETRO. I've been working on it for a long time now, this is the trailer we put together before Christmas, there's been a lot of work done since then mind and a new trailer will be up towards the end of the month. But for now, here's a teste at least :)



more of this sort of thing soon enough as it will be released onto a bunch of platforms in the very near future.

Untill then, I'll be super super busy

1 comment:

  1. Great post, much appreciate the time you took to write this.

    ReplyDelete