Tuesday 5 February 2013

I'm back

Well, it's been quite a while since I posted anything on here. I should get back into it, start drawing more and posting more things that I've made. I've been quite busy over the past year or so, mostly making videos and things like that.
Anyhow, best get going with something I've made since I last posted.

Where better to start than a video I made with Rob Manuel and Superpowerless.
It's part one of five videos we created for Mondo media called Trapped in Technology. It was a lot of work but Mondo proved to be great people to work for and are very animator friendly. Rob and Oliver created the awesome songs, I hope to work with them more in the future as well as we seem to work well together. Well without further ado, here's Internet Internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment