Tuesday 30 November 2010

It's Cold Outside

Well it's that time of the year again. I don't mind the cold at all, but then again I don't have to go outside to use the bathroom. Bumble on the other hand does.

This is the usual routine, I think any of you that have a cat are familiar with this.

first there's the loud meow and scratching on the door.

Photobucket

And like a good slave, you get up and go to the door to let him out.

Photobucket

He stares at you...

Photobucket

...you stare at him...

Photobucket

..he stares at you some more...

Photobucket

..and you stare at him some more.

Photobucket

And after this he looks once more outside and decides he doesn't want to go out after all.

Photobucket

When he really wants to go, I mean when he really HAS to go, he will go. But until then, he'll play this little game.

He knows what he's doing I'm sure. Secretly though, I'm happy to play along.
: )

1 comment:

  1. It might be cold out there . . . but he'll figure a way to "hide" out !

    ReplyDelete